Consider the addition of an Invesment Banker to your team of professionals when engaging in a Chapter 5 or 11!
A Banker’s experience in a sale can potentially drive a process towards higher valuations:
- Pre-emptively identify potential buyers with a Debtor
- Actively pursue potential buyers and get to market quickly
- Create a competitive atmosphere pre-auction
- Validate a stalking-horse’s offer (or parties “in-play” prior to banktuptcy) and determine if an auction is even necessary
- Conduct an auction if necessary and be prepared to “push for a second auction” if surprise buyers emerge
- Valuations can increase substantially in our experience if proper techniques are utilized
Let Beechwood work with you through the important decision-making process prior to embarking on a final course of action.